With Mother's Day coming up, I thought it would be nice to share some of my favourite ways to show my moms some love. I am lucky enough to have not only have my birth mom but also my stepmom in my life.
Everybody is different, and my moms are two extremely different people, but the most important thing is that they both love me. Now that also means that I need to get two completely different gifts for them.
For my mom. She is sensitive to fragrances and never drinks coffee. She loves butterflies and the colour teal.
Gift Ideas for My Mom:
1. Her favourite tea and a new mug probably a teal one.
2. Find a handcrafted butterfly pendant on Etsy.
3. Make her a cheesecake, her favourite cake. I did this for her birthday and she loved it!
For my stepmom. She loves coffee, dogs, painting and drawing.
Gift Ideas for My Stepmom:
1. A gift card to her favourite coffee shop. Better yet take her out for coffee and visit.
2. Custom shampoo and conditioner bars, she has asked me to make her them with peppermint and eucalyptus for a while now.
3. New drawing supplies.
The point of this is everyones mom is different and unique in their own special way. So the best thing for you to do is to make a list of some of her favourite things and colours, then go from there. Something personal is always a good choice.