Self Care has been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. I loved a good bubble bath, a face mask and reading a book. Self care comes in many different forms for everyone. There is no right or wrong way to do self care. Everybody feels like they need something different for their self care, for some like me it is a bubble bath, for others it is spending time with someone they love, or maybe talking a walk in nature. Today I will share 5 easy ways that you can add just a little more me time into your day. However if these aren't your style, you can also do what makes you feel best.
1. Wake up 15 minutes earlier and have your morning coffee or tea alone. Taking those first minutes in the morning to drink your coffee in peace and silence can help start your day off on the right foot and set your mood for the rest of the day.
2. Write down 3 things that you are grateful for. This is pretty straight forward, writing down things you are grateful for helps remind you of positive things and again helps set the mood of gratefullness for the day.
3. Wash your face. I know that this may seem like a small, tiny thing but taking the time to cleanse, tone, moisturize and use my jade roller, sometimes is just the thing I need.
PS BalmGirls skin care line is coming out very soon! Mark your calender for the end of June 2019!
4. Put on your favourite song and have a 5 minute dance party. Moving your body will help release endorphins, and therefor improving your mood.
5. Have a bath, my personal favourite! Maybe add some bath salts or bubble bath or thrown in a bath bomb. Take this time to relax and unwind. Maybe have a glass of wine or your favourite tea.